FYI Resources is developing the High Purity Alumina (HPA) project.
The HPA development project goal is the commercialisation of FYI’s innovative process for refining high quality HPA.
This high-quality alumina product will provide a competitive advantage in the global HPA market.
The specific milestones are:
- Develop, construct and operate a demonstration HPA production facility with a nominal production capacity of approximately 1,000 MT of HPA per annum (Demonstration Plant);
- Develop, construct and operate a full-scale HPA production facility with a nominal production capacity of approximately 8,000 MT of HPA per annum (Production Plant); and
- Sell the HPA produced on the global market.
Outstanding Project Economic Metrics
HPA cash cost per tonne
Model Mine Life for NPV
(Resource >100 Years)
Average Annual EBITDA
After Tax NPV at 8%
Average Revenue Per Annum
NPV modelled on the following:
* 10,000TPA. **HPA basket price average of US$26,400 per tonne HPA (4N+5N). *** Includes 15% production of 5N.
FYI is continually evaluating:
- Downstream value add projects, like the earlier announced “HPA Enhanced Anode Coatings for Lithium-ion Battery Markets”
- Battery critical minerals related opportunities