Our mission is to be a key contributor of a sustainable world by innovating responsibly, giving back to our communities and reducing environmental impact for our future generations.
- Building Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) credentials.
- ESG disclosures against the World Economic Forum (WEF) Stakeholder Capitalism Framework.
- The WEF framework is a set of common metrics for sustainable value creation captured in 21 core ESG disclosures.
- ESG reporting / disclosing quarterly.
READ ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY
Emissions, Water Management & Air Quality
- Commitment to diligent and proactive environmental management.
- Balance social, economic and environmental aspects from project inception.
- Strive to achieve long term success of projects in managing the environment sustainably.
- Contineous improvement in reduction measures.
Climate Change & Energy
- Respond to change in the global and regional climate patterns.
- Reduce waste and pollution.
- Reduce use of plastic and recycle wherever possible.
- Source from sustainable suppliers and partner with sustainable companies
- Increase energy efficiency and adopt low carbon energy in our production.
- Use clean energy source to minimise our carbon footprint.
- Support zero carbon emission by 2050.
- Treat our employees fairly.
- Adopt an ethos that acknowledges happy people produces happy business results.
- Foster inclusive workplace that embraces and promotes diversity.
- Establish culture that allows team members to feel included, and encouraged.
- Purpose-driven, mutual respect and leverage the unique contributions of talents with diverse backgrounds.
- Enable our communities to achieve their future aspirations.
- Strive to make a positive difference in the communities we operate in.
- Uphold professionalism and promote sincerity to build trusting relationships.
- Partnership with our communities and empower future generation with education.
Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- Strive towards an incident-free workplace with zero harm to people and zero community damage.
- Top priority is to ensure good health, safety and wellbeing for people.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of health and safety compliance
- Continuous improvement on health and safety measures.
- Respect human rights by abiding to national and international laws.
- Strong belief that all people should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Adhere to legislation against modern slavery and human abuse.
- Strive to attain highest standards of corporate governance.
- Continuous improvement of governance framework and management practices.
- Over 40 policies to support the rigour of our ESG framework.
- Commitment from our board to our ESG mission.
- Align project selection with ESG standards, goals and mission.
- Alignment with our core values and purposes.